Word for the Day: Wanderlust

I want to travel.

I want to fly away, dive into the deepest oceans, drive across uncharted lands, take pictures of it all. I want to taste everything, see everyone, meet people of different nationalities and genders. I want to see everything I read about, read about everything I see, and so much more.

There is a longing within me that just refuses to back down; the longing to explore, the longing to reach out.

London, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, Rome, Venice, Greece, Vermont, Malaysia, Peru, Brazil, Scotland, Singapore, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City, everything. There are so many more places I'd like to visit, that if I ever had the money, I don't know what I'd do first.

Wait, never mind - I'd definitely go to the United Kingdom and lose myself there.

And then I'd go somewhere else, and lose myself all over again.

Comments

Popular Posts