A Wild Kaitty Appeared!

The first cut is the deepest.

The first love lasts the longest.

The first blog post is the hardest.

Okay, seriously, though. I always have a hard time introducing myself. Maybe it's because I just want to get on with what I want to blog about tonight (a.k.a. my next post), but I do believe it's common courtesy to want to introduce yourself to strangers. Before, you know, ranting about a topic you're very passionate about.

I'll keep it short and sweet. Because I physically, am not. I am 5'5 (which is tall for a Filipina) and very... bubbly. Sweet does not equal bubbly. I call myself bubbly because I am physically, emotionally, and socially bubbly.

My full name is Kaitlin, as you can see, because I so wisely linked this blog to my Google profile, which is an entire world of information that you stalkers can use against me, but everyone calls me Kait. Close friends call me Kaitty. Closer friends call me Mamots.

But names are for another blog post.

Oh bollocks. I'll edit this blog post later. I really, really, really need to blog about my next topic.

See ya.

Comments

Popular Posts