Appreciation Post #1

Thank you for existing.

Thank you for coming into my life with your loud proclamation of loVe for Dreamworks movies, offering me advice about my fanfictions, and trading ideas with me.

Thank you for listening to my stories (well, reading them, if that makes more sense) and for entertaining me with yours, bringing lifE to my inbox when I needed the boost.

Thank you foR opening up to me even thOugh I was a complete stranger. Thank you for straNgely becoming one of my best friends, someone who knows almost every detail about me, and vice versa.

You are so strong, stronger than you even know, and I am so rIdiCulously proud of you. You go through so much drama in a day then what happens to me in a month. I hope you know that I'm always going to listen to you when you need someone.

This is just an Appreciation post for you, to remind me of the friendship you offered me, and how grateful I am to have you in my life as one of my greatest friends. Ily.

Comments

Popular Posts