I want to date someone who loves movies.

I haven't seen Fight Club.

I haven't seen Die Hard.

I haven't seen The Green Mile.

I haven't seen The Breakfast Club.

I haven't seen The Devil Wears Prada, or Bridget Jones' Diary.

I haven't seen Dirty Dancing.

There are a lot of great movies I haven't seen yet. And don't even get me started on horror movies - I can count on one hand the number of horror movies I've watched. Undead, Jennifer's Body, The Conjuring, and that one Taiwanese movie I forgot.

But I want to date someone who won't judge me for that. I want someone who will introduce me to these films and show me even more great films that aren't on this list. I want someone with the patience to answer my questions, and someone who will understand why I cannot, will not, watch horror movies. Maybe someone who can help change my mind.

But first of all.... I need to actually go out and meet people before I get into specifics. *sighs*

Comments

Popular Posts