The (updated, crazier, needs millions of dollars and a dash of luck) bucket list

I went parasailing last week. And for someone who's dreamed of that moment, ever since I was a little kid, to just be up so high and looking at a beautiful, sparkling blue ocean, and feel the wind in my hair... it was a dream come true. So luckily, I got to check that off my childhood bucket list.

But as the days passed on, I kept on remembering that I had so much more I want to do, so many people I want to see, and visit so many more places. So for the sake of blogging, here's my crazy bucket list. The bucket list that will most likely require millions of dollars and pixie dust.

1. Go and get your book published.
2. Go to Hogwarts. Or fine, the Wizarding World of Hogwarts. Get a wand. Get a robe. Wear a scarf. In the blistering heat. Just do it.
3. Meet Leonardo diCaprio. Not the wax figure of him, but actual Leonardo diCaprio.
4. Visit Boracay with SO because oh my god it's beautiful there.
5. Get a Hogwarts-themed tattoo.
6. Get a tattoo dedicated to lines of my favorite books (Examples: "Once upon a time, there was a girl who talked to the moon." (Lola and the Boy Next Door) "None in my heart like you are." (City of Heavenly Fire) "I will have you without armor, Kaz Brekker, or not at all." (Six of Crows) "I'd come back from the dead for you." (The Iron Daughter) and etc. Note: Choose a lovely one from Harry Potter, too.)
7. Go skydiving. Because why not?
8. Go to London. Visit the entirety of Europe. God knows you've been dreaming of that continent since forever.
9. Get a boyfriend hahahahahahahhaha
10. Go to Japan! Let your inner weaboo rejoice!
11. Meet the Avengers.
12. Meet the Justice League.
13. Meet your favorite YouTubers (Ryan Higa, Dan and Phil, everyone else.)
14. Attend a premiere for some movie. As Leonardo's plus-one. (Again, hahahahahahahhaha)

Oh, my goodness. I can already see the millions of dollars piling up. A girl can dream, right?

Comments

Popular Posts